Monday, August 11, 2008

Swap: Craft My Wists Summer 2008 Swap SENT

This theme was based on Wists. For those of you unfamiliar with Wists, it is basically a place online where you can "store" a visual wish list! It's a great thing.

We each had to pick about 10 items that we really would like to have crafted for us from our Wist. We had to send a total of 6 points, based on size, time spent crafting or money spent to craft the item. I chose my points based on length of time spent. Here are the items I crafted for her:


A wire butterfly, based on this



The celtic design, based on this



Hand painted Fabric napkins, based on this

I had a lot of fun creating that wire butterfly. I definitely learned to wear gloves when working with that much wire. I might even try to make a smaller one, to make a pendant out of it.

No comments: