A UFO is an UnFinished Object. Usually pertaining to crafty objects of any medium that will sit waiting patiently to become a beautiful piece of work. This term can also be applied to non-crafty projects.
You might have a UFO if:
- You cannot tell what the UFO is supposed to look like anymore, because you have been off on other crafty ventures.
- You have a craft area/house from hell because you have so many UFOs.
- You keep calling them WIP (Works in Progress) because it sounds better than UnFinished Object.
- You have several projects started, each in its own bag.
- Each UFO project bag has everything needed to finish said project, including instructions and a picture of the finished project.
- You expect your children to finish those projects should you meet an untimely demise