Monday, October 06, 2008

Terrorific Tuesday - week 1

You've got to check it out! Terrorific Tuesday is a great idea presented to us by Alexa, the Swell Designer.

The first week turned out some awesome projects!

Melissa J. Lee's Once in a Blue Moon necklace is gorgeous! It's perfect for a night out on the town with the ghouls! I really like the blue bead used to signify the moon.

Head over to About.com, and visit Sarah E. White at the Knitting blog. There are some totally wicked patterns like a ghost, a textured washcloth and a pumpkin bag!

Alexa Westerfield shows us her eye for design with googly eyes! I love the frame, choker and headband. Wearing that headband will show that I not only have eyes in the back of my head, but on top too!!

A sweet Trick-or-Treat candy pot, made out of a terra cotta pot is sure to please kids of all ages in Phyllis Dobbs' neighborhood!

I've been dying for a machine like Sizzix! Those lovely cards made by Brenda Pinnick have swept me off my feet!

What's better than Frankenstein? A glittery one! Marice Rodriguez put together this cute card, full of glittery goodness!

Jewelry maven Tammy Powley from About.com shows off her boo-tiful Halloween resin cabochons. She gives great ideas how to use them on the Jewelry blog.

Kate Pullen lights up my day with her stamped Halloween Candle. Who knew rubber stamping could be so versatile? Check it out at her About.com Rubber Stamping blog.

I've been ensnared by the beauty of Margot Potter's Crystal Web necklace! Swarovski's are a girls best fiend!

Flyin' high, with hauntingly good wishes from Lorilyn Hurley. Why can't I find vintage images?!

A wonderful wall hanging is sure to cheer up any grouch that comes to Christina Tuey's door! The Collage Contessa shows off her skills with this wonderful collage.

No comments: