Friday, October 10, 2008

Halloween Decorations

I love Halloween, and hopefully this year I can get the yard done before Halloween. We bought a graveyard "kit" for the yard. I also want to get one of those jars with the eyes in it, you just add water and they float.

Last year, I stuffed a pair of old jeans and flannel shirt with newspaper and stuck a plastic skull on it. His name is George and he sits in the yard, keeping watch. (We all kept wondering who was in the yard all last October). I have a motion sensitive skeleton that talks. His name is Bonesy and he sometimes asks for a glass of water.

I think I might even do a giant spiderweb. I have plenty of yarn, and can't see spending $5 on something I can make myself. I'm really digging the climbing skeletons. One friend made grave stones made out of sheets of styrofoam insulation. I'm going to try that this year.


I definitely know what I'm doing for next Halloween!
Werewolf Head

Other Halloween Decorations from Instructables

No comments: