Friday, December 22, 2006

So that's why they call it that...

Come to my place of employment, and you could witness a common scene, which would be me with my yarn and crochet hook at the lunch table whipping out my latest WIP.

Scenario 1
Generic Co-worker: "I didnt know you knew how to knit."
Me: "I don't - yet. This is crochet"

Scenario 2
Generic Co-worker: "What are you knitting?"
Me: "Nothing. But I am crocheting this cute insert project name here."

Sigh.


I got a Stitch n Bitch knitters calendar from a friend at work. The only problem is that I don't know how to knit.

I've been planning on learning the fine art of knitting. I can now cast on. The knit stitch, however... Well, let's just say that now I know why it's called Stitch n Bitch. Grrrrrrrrr

There is hope! Here is a site that has video to help those of us knittingly challenged!! I'm going to knit that stitch yet!!

No comments: