Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Debut" of The Fearless Crafter

You may noticed some changes. I've decided to start a new year a bit early. It's been a few days since I came up with my moniker, and honestly cannot remember what sparked the idea.

Basically when I craft, I do it fearlessly. And without directions. That has the potential to be dangerous, and therefore makes me fearless. Ok, I did read the directions once when I started to do resin work but only because its chemicals.

A recent example: I'm learning to knit. My mother gave me all her needles, and that just tickled me pink. I couldn't let them just sit there, collecting dust. I very quickly learned that even though they don't appear to extremely sharp, they can still stick you. So I purchased little pink rubber slipper thingies for my needles while I travel. Problem solved.

I really want to get more bang for my crafting time, and hope to have more tutorials here.

No comments: